- Brian_How commented on Poi Hakena (Jackson) Phillips - D Coy - Reg.No.800875
- merehorataurua commented on Hone Pokai Taurua "Big John"
- aircrew commented on Douglas brothers
- tarnz07 commented on Poi Hakena (Jackson) Phillips - D Coy - Reg.No.800875
- Djmenace commented on David McCaskill
Bully Jackson at the Freyberg Cup, Egypt 1943
Lieutenant Sydney (Bully) Jackson, captain of the Māori Battalion rugby team, speaks after their victory in the Freyberg Cup final against the Divisional Signals in Egypt on 14th February 1943.
Site administrators note: there is static throughout sound file.
Sound file from Sound Archives Ngā Taonga Kōrero. Any re-use of this audio is a breach of copyright. To request a copy of the recording, contact Sound Archives Ngā Taonga Kōrero. (17595). Any re-use of this audio is a breach of copyright.
Image from Sydney (Bully) Jackson collection. Courtesy of Gary Jackson. No reproduction without permission.