Ngā takupu hou
- Brian_How i kōrero mō Poi Hakena (Jackson) Phillips - D Coy - Reg.No.800875
- merehorataurua i kōrero mō Hone Pokai Taurua "Big John"
- aircrew i kōrero mō Douglas brothers
- tarnz07 i kōrero mō Poi Hakena (Jackson) Phillips - D Coy - Reg.No.800875
- Djmenace i kōrero mō David McCaskill
William Pitman's obituary published in the New Zealand Herald, 25 June 2012.
PITMAN, William (Bill). Reg.No. 28982, 28 NZ (Maori) Battalion, A Company, 5th Re- inforcements. He was the last surviving A Coy man from the ferocious attack on the Cassino Railway Station, Italy 1944. Bill has been an inspiration to the 28 NZ (Maori) Battalion Auckland Association. We will all remember him for the Living Treasure that he was and the enternal Taonga that he and the rest of our Maori Battalion Veterans will always be for Maoridom. Ake, ake, kia kaha e! Rest easy Matua Bill, you have earned your rest.