- aircrew commented on Douglas brothers
- Brian_How commented on Poi Hakena (Jackson) Phillips - D Coy - Reg.No.800875
- merehorataurua commented on Hone Pokai Taurua "Big John"
- tarnz07 commented on Poi Hakena (Jackson) Phillips - D Coy - Reg.No.800875
- Djmenace commented on David McCaskill
Pine Taiapa speaks after the Freyberg Cup final, 1943
Captain Pine Taiapa of Ngati Porou, coach of the Māori Battalion rugby team, speaks in Maori after the team's victory in the Freyberg Cup final against Divisional Signals in Egypt on 14th February 1943.
Site administrators note: there is static throughout the sound file.
Sound file from Sound Archives Ngā Taonga Kōrero. Any re-use of this audio is a breach of copyright. To request a copy of the recording, contact Sound Archives Ngā Taonga Kōrero. (17595). Any re-use of this audio is a breach of copyright.
Image from Nga Taonga a Nga Tama Toa Trust.