- Brian_How commented on Poi Hakena (Jackson) Phillips - D Coy - Reg.No.800875
- merehorataurua commented on Hone Pokai Taurua "Big John"
- aircrew commented on Douglas brothers
- tarnz07 commented on Poi Hakena (Jackson) Phillips - D Coy - Reg.No.800875
- Djmenace commented on David McCaskill
Carol 'Silent Night', 1942
This recording of the carol ‘Silent Night’, is sung in English and Māori by a group of Māori Battalion patients from No. 2 New Zealand General Hospital in North Africa, 1942.
The Māori is sung by Nurse Wiki Katene of Porirua (Ngāti Toa).
Sound file from Sound Archives Ngā Taonga Kōrero. Any re-use of this audio is a breach of copyright. To request a copy of the recording, contact Sound Archives Ngā Taonga Kōrero (17321). Any re-use of this audio is a breach of copyright